It’s easy to check dividends received in Zerodha. All the stock dividends amount is credited into your bank account, linked to your Zerodha demat account. Dividends received after April 2018 will be visible in the Console holdings and included in the tax P&L statement. There are two methods we can follow to check the dividends received.
- Log in to your Zerodha account, then Go to the console. (Link- https://console.zerodha.com/)
- To access your holdings, tap on the portfolio menu at the top and select “holdings.”
- Scroll down to the stock you want to check the dividend history for.
- Hover over the stock’s name and click on the three dots to access Options.
- From there, select View Dividends Received.
- dividends are only shown for the current financial year.
- The list will be blank if your stock does not receive any dividends.
To check your dividends on the Tax P&L, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Zerodha Console using this link: (https://console.zerodha.com).
- Click on the Reports menu located at the top of the page.
- Select Tax P&L from the options.
- Go down and click on Download Tax P&L report for all segments.
- Once the CSV file is downloaded, navigate to the last sheet labeled EQ DIVIDENDS BREAKDOWN.